Recent

Author Topic: Wie kan mijn helpen met mijn mac probleem?  (Read 3252 times)

SophiaL

• free ringtone downloads
Wie kan mijn helpen met mijn mac probleem?
« on: January 14, 2017, 09:12:15 am »
Ik heb een vraag over wat problemen die ik heb ondervonden op mijn mac.
Hopelijk is bij een van jullie lezers het probleem bekend en wil mijn uitleg verschaffen hoe ik dit kan verhelpen. Het gaat om het volgende, ik ben in bezit van een G5 power mac deze is voorzien van OSX Leopard besturing software. Het eerste probleem die ik al kreeg was mijn dat mijn W-Lan netwerkkaart niet meer werkte na het instaleren van OSX Leopard. Het systeem gaf aan dat er geen netwerkkaart ge?nstalleerd is. Na een tijd gewerkt te hebben zonder W-Lan maar met een kabel (gaat toch sneller) kont het volgende probleem. Als ik het systeem opstart stijgt het bijna op, zo kabaal alle ventilatoren draaien op volle toeren dat was toch echt niet zo voor heen en belachelijke grote programma?s staan er ook weer niet op. En vandaag weer een probleem er bij al ik op internet ga snuffelen dan kan ik opeens niet meer aan klikken. Wil ik vervolgen de site weg klikken met ik dit via toetsen combinatie doen anders werkt het niet. Vervolgens kan ik geen enkel progamma meer aan kiezen en moet vervolgens het systeem via de aan en uit knop uit zetten. Ik heb het systeem meerdere keren opnieuw op gestart, alle overige stekkers usb er uit gehaald maar werkt helaas niet. Wie o wie kan mijn helpen hier mee.

Met vriendelijke groet,

minesadorada

• Retired
Re: Wie kan mijn helpen met mijn mac probleem?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2017, 10:28:43 am »
(via translate)
I have a question about some problems that I have encountered on my mac.
Hopefully one of you readers the problem is known and will give my explanation how I can fix this.

It's about the next, I am in possession of a Power Mac G5 that includes OSX Leopard operating software. The first problem that I had already had my that my WLAN network stopped working after installing OSX Leopard. The system indicated that there is no network been installed. After a time working to have no WLAN but with cable (do go faster) ass the next problem. When I boot the system rises low, so noise all fans run at full speed which was really not so ridiculous back and big programs? S are also not again. And today go back there a problem at all, I rummage on the Internet, I suddenly can not click anymore.
I want to sue the site click away with me via this key combination to do otherwise it will not work. Then I can no more choose progamme and must then turn off the system via the on and off button. I have the system restarts multiple times, all other USB plugs are removed from but unfortunately not working.
Who can help my with this. Sincerely,
GPL Apps: Health MonitorRetro Ski Run
OnlinePackageManager Components: LazAutoUpdate, LongTimer, PoweredBy, ScrollText, PlaySound, CryptINI

Bart

• Bart en Mariska's Webstek
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2017, 01:53:51 pm »
Manual translation:

Who can help me with my Mac problem?

I have a question about a problem I have with my mac.
I hope the problem is a known issue for one of the readers (of this forum), and somebody can help me explain how to fix this problem.

I own a G5 Power Mac, running OSX Leopard. The first problem I got was that my W-Lan card dit not work anymore (from the context I think she means the wifi), after installing OSX Leopard. The system indicates there was no network card installed.
After working for a while without without W-Lan (wifi?), but with a cable (which is faster) (she means ethernet cable?), the following problem presented itself.
When I start the system it almost lifts of (as in an airplane lifting of), the fans run at full speed and make lots of noise. This wasn't the case before, and I don't run ridiculously large applications.
Today a new problem arose: when I surf on the internet I suddenly cannot click anymore. If I want to click the site away (she means close the browser window), I have to use a key combination, otherwise it does not work.
After that I cannot choose (start?) any program anymore and have to shut down the system using the power switch.
I have restartd the system many times, unpluggd all USB devices, but this dos not help.

Can anybody help me?

marcov

• Administrator
  • FPC developer.
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2017, 02:05:56 pm »
Dit is een programmeer forum, geen algemeen hardware software help forum, en is aldus offtopic. Deze thread word afgesloten, en op termijn verwijderd.

translation:

This is a programming forum, not a general hardware and software help forum, so this post/thread is offtopic. This thread is locked and will be removed in due time.

TinyPortal © 2005-2018