Recent

Author Topic: Cannot find lhelpcontrolpkg used by Lazarus  (Read 1651 times)

odvesims

Cannot find lhelpcontrolpkg used by Lazarus
« on: July 21, 2017, 09:05:30 pm »
Hey There! I'm trying to compile my lazarus project in a Raspberry PI. I have lazarus installed by when I'm trying to install some packages, it throws the following:

Cannot find unit lhelpcontrolpkg used by Lazarus

What'd be the cause and how can I fix this?

Thanks

wp

Re: Cannot find lhelpcontrolpkg used by Lazarus
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2017, 11:15:41 pm »
Normally this package is known to the IDE. No idea, what went wrong here. Anyway, in Lazarus, go to "Package" > "Open package file (.lpk)", navigate to (lazarus)/components/chmhelp/packages/help/, open lhelpcontrolpkg.lpk, click "Compile" and then "Use" > "Install".

odvesims

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2017, 11:20:24 pm »
Thanks wp. That worked. It's now throwing the same error but for a different package. I'm gonna repeat the process and see where it gets me.

odvesims

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2017, 11:41:20 pm »
I repeated the process until the error changed (it was saying something like trying to get printer4Laz but Printer was found). I tried restarting the IDE and when I try to add the DateTimeCtrl package (to get the DateTimePicker control) it's once again throwing the 'Cannot find lhelpcontrolpkg used by Lazarus'...

wp

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2017, 12:02:10 am »
No idea what's screwing up your package list. Normally package information is stored in the files "packagefifles.xml" and "staticpackages.inc" in your Lazarus profile folder. Unfortunately I cannot help with the Raspberry Pi.

TinyPortal © 2005-2018