Recent

Author Topic: TMS FNC UI Pack v2.0 released with a new Office-inspired ribbon  (Read 11000 times)

tmssoftware

Re: TMS FNC UI Pack v2.0 released with a new Office-inspired ribbon
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2017, 01:37:22 pm »
When I move the main windows on my second screen (at the right of the main screen), some component are drawn on the main screen
The window is not responding to windows keyboard shortcut win+left / win+right and neither cannot be stick to screen border with mouse

We have traced & fixed the multi-monitor issue and can confirm this will be addressed in the next update.
We’ll investigate the remaining issues regarding stick options.

zeljko

• http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/User:Zeljan
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2017, 02:38:50 pm »
Please rename LCLTMSFNCListBoxRegDE.Pas into LCLTMSFNCListBoxRegDE.pas since under linux FNCUI design package cannot be installed.

tmssoftware

« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2017, 02:58:22 pm »
Please rename LCLTMSFNCListBoxRegDE.Pas into LCLTMSFNCListBoxRegDE.pas since under linux FNCUI design package cannot be installed.

We'll have this corrected in the next distribution.

zeljko

« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2017, 03:42:19 pm »
There are also some bugs with qt  and gtk2 widgetsets under linux:

SCROLLBAR RELATED (applies to qt and gtk2 ws under linux, also qt under win32)
1.Grid works ok (moving scrollbar slider by mouse, wheel and moving cells by keyboard)

2.Planner, TreeView and ListBox aren't ok when moving scrollbar slider by mouse, wheel and keyboard are ok.
How to reproduce: put TMSFNCListBox on form (there are already 5 default items), shrink height so only 3 items are visible,
start app, click scrollbar slider and move it down to the end - last item isn't visible. When you do same thing with mouse wheel it's ok, also with keyboard it scrolls to the end (pg up/down, or up/down arrows).

KEYBOARD RELATED (applies to all LCL widgetsets I guess)
3.GRID - when I type letter in cell it opens editor cell - that's fine until I type some non ascii chars. eg šđčžć , you should use OnUTF8KeyPress in case of LCL, so it passes letter to the editor not question mark.

Hint: LCLQt is supported on Mac too.

Thanks.

tmssoftware

« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2017, 03:34:58 pm »
1.Grid works ok (moving scrollbar slider by mouse, wheel and moving cells by keyboard)
2.Planner, TreeView and ListBox aren't ok when moving scrollbar slider by mouse
3.GRID - when I type letter in cell it opens editor cell - that's fine until I type some non ascii chars. eg šđčžć , you should use OnUTF8KeyPress in case of LCL, so it passes letter to the editor not question mark.

We cannot reproduce the issues with the scrollbar. Can you please inform what Lazarus version and FPC compiler you're using?
We’ll investigate the remaining issue regarding question 3.

zeljko

« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2017, 05:52:24 am »
Lazarus 1.9 trunk (r55735) , fpc-3.0.2. Fedora 25 64bit, gtk2 and qt widgetsets.
Note that same problem existed with FNCUI 1.0 and older lazarus version (cannot remember when exactly I've ordered 1.0, probably before lazarus 1.6 was out).

tmssoftware

« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2017, 12:31:29 pm »
More info about the FNC ribbon can now also be found in following blog post:
TMS FNC Ribbon : modern ribbon UI on every operating system and for every Pascal framework
http://www.tmssoftware.com/site/blog.asp?post=422

TinyPortal © 2005-2018