Recent

Author Topic: Moving to Lazarus and lazreport issue  (Read 2445 times)

jptferreira

Moving to Lazarus and lazreport issue
« on: September 20, 2017, 04:44:24 pm »
Installed lazarus 1.6.4 and found that I cannot find lazreport that will be needed for my new project. As I'm new to lazarus... can someone help? I've tried installing compiling lazarus with its lpk but it gives error regarding dependencies.... it makes no sense at all to me. I'm sure I'm missing something.
Thanks in advance for any help!

taazz

Re: Moving to Lazarus and lazreport issue
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2017, 05:14:05 pm »
Installed lazarus 1.6.4 and found that I cannot find lazreport that will be needed for my new project. As I'm new to lazarus... can someone help? I've tried installing compiling lazarus with its lpk but it gives error regarding dependencies.... it makes no sense at all to me. I'm sure I'm missing something.
Thanks in advance for any help!
sure you can have as much help as you need provide us with an error message.
Good judgement is the result of experience … Experience is the result of bad judgement.

Laz: Lazarus 1.4.4 FPC 2.6.4 i386-win32-win32/win64

jptferreira

Re: Moving to Lazarus and lazreport issue
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2017, 05:56:45 pm »
Thanks guys!
After I selected the lazreport component to be installed and rebuild the IDE it worked fine.
BTW, I'm a Portuguese living and working in USA but prefer English as my Portuguese is not that good anymore.
Now I need some luck for my new journey into the pascal world as I've been mostly C and Java developer till now.

Thanks again

JP

TinyPortal © 2005-2018