Recent

Author Topic: can not find LibC (moduleload)  (Read 13187 times)

jcaser1948

Re: can not find LibC (moduleload)
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2017, 07:07:56 pm »
dear marcov
The path for libc is /usr/share/fpcsrc/packages/libc/src /libc.pp
/usr/local/dglsdk/header/moduleloader.pas
I also have the following files/directories

dglOpenGL.o      easySDL.pas          glu.pas       moduleloader.pas  sdl_mixer.o    sdl_net.ppu  sdl_ttf.pas   smpeg.ppu
dglOpenGL.pas    easySDL.ppu          jedi-sdl.inc  rebuild.sh        sdl_mixer.pas  sdl.o        sdl_ttf.ppu
dglOpenGL.ppu    easySDLTextures.pas  logger.o      sdl_image.o       sdl_mixer.ppu  sdl.pas      sdlutils.pas
easySDLFont.pas  geometry.pas         logger.pas    sdl_image.pas     sdl_net.o      sdl.ppu      smpeg.o
easySDL.o        gl.pas               logger.ppu    sdl_image.ppu     sdl_net.pas    sdl_ttf.o    smpeg.pas
 How they got installed I do not know
Wnat shell I do?
Thanks again

molly

« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2017, 07:24:33 pm »
Sorry for the noise in advance, but:
How they got installed I do not know
Really ? so you have no idea how DelphiGL got installed ?

I've never seen that installed by default...

marcov

• Administrator
  • FPC developer.
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2017, 07:33:51 pm »
If you are feeling uncomfortable with the situation, and don't know where it came from etc, it might be easier to just erase everything and start over.

Thaddy

• Probably until I exterminate Putin.
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2017, 09:28:29 pm »
If you are feeling uncomfortable with the situation, and don't know where it came from etc, it might be easier to just erase everything and start over.
Yup. You made - perhaps unintentionally - a mess of it (molly, marco and me agree, I guess?) and you can't blame it on the component. That happens to work. Also your FPC is too old. Use 3.0.4.
But we WILL help you out. Just report back.
Specialize a type, not a var.

wp

« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2017, 10:17:05 pm »
Well, these sdl units in fact can be found under an fpc-url: https://svn.freepascal.org/svn/fpcprojects/contrib/sdl/basesdl/. They are not part of the official distribution, but I could imagine that SuseLinux is responsible for the mess, or the OP just picked a wrong package from Yast.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 09:27:03 am by wp »

jcaser1948

« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2017, 09:21:50 am »
Thanks guys
Now it compiles
I have taken out all the libc units in  /usr/share/fpcsrc/packages/libc/src/libc.pp and all its associates. The same with/usr/local/dglsdk/header/Moduleloader.pas
In both places were headers and stuff from  https://svn.freepascal.org/svn/fpcprojects/contrib/sdl/basesdl/.
How that got installed  I am still puzzled about, probably I did some silly mistakes, but at the moment I can not see which ones.
Thanks again

TinyPortal © 2005-2018