Recent

Author Topic: IDE BUG at Start  (Read 2577 times)

BeanzMaster

IDE BUG at Start
« on: February 03, 2018, 10:48:37 am »
Hi to all since several days i've a problem with IDE when i'm launch Lazarus from Desktop and l've left a project open i have this (see picture in attachement)
The first dialog opens, I do not have time to click on a button that the second dialog box opens instantly

If the project is empty. No error
When i open a project from File explorer i don't have any error

Have you a clue on how i can solve this problem without reinstalling Lazarus ?

JuhaManninen

• Global Moderator
  • I like bugs.
Re: IDE BUG at Start
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2018, 12:24:18 pm »
The latter exception error window must come from ToDoList. I fixed it in r57257. Please test.

The first window says there was a problem last time with the project, if I understood the French correctly.
Was there not? How to reproduce it?

Reinstalling Lazarus should not be needed unless you messed the installation somehow. Please try with clean configuration by deleting or renaming the local config dir.
Mostly Lazarus trunk and FPC 3.2 on Manjaro Linux 64-bit.

BeanzMaster

Re: IDE BUG at Start
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2018, 04:37:39 pm »
Hi JuhaManninen

The first window says there was a problem last time with the project, if I understood the French correctly.
Was there not? How to reproduce it?

Yes it's exact. But don't say how you can reproduce this. It's come suddently like this. Now like i said i can open any project throw the file explorer. Work on it compile, ect... without any problems. I close Lazarus and that it's. But if i closed the project and create a new one. No problem when i launched Lazarus from desktop. But i think this was happen just after a crash one time after a compilation of a project, not sure.

Reinstalling Lazarus should not be needed unless you messed the installation somehow. Please try with clean configuration by deleting or renaming the local config dir.

Ok by deleting the config folder. All is return to the normal. I've made a copy of my old config folder. Perhaps for tracking the bug, If you have interested i can make a zip

Thanks  8-)

TinyPortal © 2005-2018