Recent

Author Topic: [lamw]gtk2cellrenderer.pas(30,3) Fatal: Cannot find unit gtk2 used by Gtk2CellRe  (Read 1195 times)

Luigi

Hello,
   I'm building my project but I'm wrong because I put a normal lazarus component, TIniStorage, on form. Now when I compile project (from "[lamw] build Android apk and run" menu)  I get ever the error in Subject!

I do not be able to understand what I do to repair my project. Must I recreate my project from start?

Can anyone help me?

Thanks.

Best regards

Luigi

I get the error even I delete the normal component TIniStorage.

jmpessoa

Hi Luigi,

This is a symptom tha TIniStorage is LCL  dependent!  [LAMW dont support LCL components... sorry]

So,  you need drop this component an clear your "uses" section ...    // <<----- here!!!!

You can try LAMW component "jPreferences"  ....
Lamw: Lazarus Android Module Wizard
https://github.com/jmpessoa/lazandroidmodulewizard

Luigi

This is a symptom tha TIniStorage is LCL  dependent!  [LAMW dont support LCL components... sorry]
Ok, that, now, I understand  :(

So,  you need drop this component an clear your "uses" section ...    // <<----- here!!!!
It is not enough drops this component and clear "uses". I just discovered that Lazarus inserts the LCL package into the projects uses that i view on project analizer.
To repair the project is it necessary even drops the LCL package from the project's uses.

You can try LAMW component "jPreferences"  ....
Ok.

Thanks.