Recent

Author Topic: Forum decreases font size of my posts  (Read 3516 times)

CM630

• Не съм сигурен, че те разбирам.
    • http://sourceforge.net/u/cm630/profile/
Forum decreases font size of my posts
« on: April 05, 2018, 01:16:40 pm »

Forum decreases font size of my posts (in say 80% of the posts).
I use Vivaldi in Win 7.
Am I the only one who has this issue?
I have simply copied this text of this post from a notepad, so if font is oddly small, I did nothing (deliberately) to cause it.
Лазар 3,2 32 bit (sometimes 64 bit); FPC3,2,2; rev: Lazarus_3_0 on Win10 64bit.

rvk

Re: Forum decreases font size of my posts
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2018, 01:26:08 pm »
Looking at your post it looks like this:

[size=2px]Forum decreases font size of my posts (in say 80% of the posts).[/size]
[size=2px]I use Vivaldi in Win 7.[/size]
[size=2px]Am I the only one who has this issue?[/size]
[size=2px]I have simply copied this text of this post from a notepad, so if font is oddly small, I did nothing (deliberately) to cause it.[/size]

Not sure how you put those size=2px in there.
Try using a different browser or removing all your cookies.

wp

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2018, 02:29:57 pm »
A guess: In your forum profile you can change the "theme" ("Modify profile" > "Forum profile"). "Current Theme" is set to "Forum or Board Default" for me. If not for you restore this with the "change" link.

taazz

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2018, 03:32:00 pm »
A guess: In your forum profile you can change the "theme" ("Modify profile" > "Forum profile"). "Current Theme" is set to "Forum or Board Default" for me. If not for you restore this with the "change" link.
So there are user that can change their theme? How many themes you can choose and why I have only 1? Should I search for dark theme (something in black darker than black if possible)?
Good judgement is the result of experience … Experience is the result of bad judgement.

Laz: Lazarus 1.4.4 FPC 2.6.4 i386-win32-win32/win64

wp

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2018, 03:47:24 pm »
I was just scanning through my profile to find whether there is anything to change the font size and found the theme setting, I did not even attempt to change the theme. Now I see that there are two themes, each with a "use this theme" and "view theme" button - but both look the same.

taazz

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2018, 03:52:33 pm »
I was just scanning through my profile to find whether there is anything to change the font size and found the theme setting, I did not even attempt to change the theme. Now I see that there are two themes, each with a "use this theme" and "view theme" button - but both look the same.
:) I think they are the same, one is the default choice of the forum and the other is the theme if there where 2 themes installed you would see 3 the 2 installed and the default selection.
Good judgement is the result of experience … Experience is the result of bad judgement.

CM630

• Не съм сигурен, че те разбирам.
    • http://sourceforge.net/u/cm630/profile/
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2018, 10:03:04 am »
Let me check- this was pasted in IE.
So it seems there is STH wrong in Vivaldi. I will have to test it with another Chromium based browser.
Лазар 3,2 32 bit (sometimes 64 bit); FPC3,2,2; rev: Lazarus_3_0 on Win10 64bit.

taazz

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2018, 06:01:01 am »
Let me check- this was pasted in IE.
So it seems there is STH wrong in Vivaldi. I will have to test it with another Chromium based browser.
well it might be an addon especially an add on that helps you change the look and feel of existing pages to fit in your theme, I think I remember problems but I did not use any of them long enough to remember the details.

TinyPortal © 2005-2018