Recent

Author Topic: What component or set of components would I use to make Object Inspector thingy?  (Read 1621 times)

Rave

Basically, just properties part. I'm developing an editor and I need OI-like properties panel that has many different data types, with descriptions and names. These properties aren't necessarily for LCL objects (for what I know, it may be an arbitrary list of properties), so RTTI components probably won't help me.

Blaazen

• POKE 54296,15
    • Eye-Candy Controls
TTIPropertyGrid was my first idea but if you don't want it then maybe TValueListEditor from Additional palette.
Lazarus 2.3.0 (rev main-2_3-2863...) FPC 3.3.1 x86_64-linux-qt Chakra, Qt 4.8.7/5.13.2, Plasma 5.17.3
Lazarus 1.8.2 r57369 FPC 3.0.4 i386-win32-win32/win64 Wine 3.21

Try Eye-Candy Controls: https://sourceforge.net/projects/eccontrols/files/

JuhaManninen

• Global Moderator
  • I like bugs.
Basically, just properties part. I'm developing an editor and I need OI-like properties panel that has many different data types, with descriptions and names. These properties aren't necessarily for LCL objects (for what I know, it may be an arbitrary list of properties), so RTTI components probably won't help me.
Both the Object Inspector and the RTTI components work on published properties and the RTTI data inherent to them.
They are not restricted to LCL components in any way.
Object Inspector can be found in IdeIntf package and can be reused in any project.
Mostly Lazarus trunk and FPC 3.2 on Manjaro Linux 64-bit.

TinyPortal © 2005-2018