Recent

Author Topic: Cocoa built IDE (fpcupdeluxe from today) - components captions/icons upside down  (Read 6584 times)

MISV

Not sure where to report this -

but all my non-visual components captions and icons are upside down on initial load (seems to fix itself when clicking around on pagecontrol loading new page)

Info: Cocoa built IDE (fpcupdeluxe from today)

« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 12:24:23 am by MISV »

MISV

For what it is worth - I have only seen this issue once sofar... so maybe just ignore this

Trenatos

• MarcusFernstrom.com
I'm having the issue on a setup I did yesterday with trunk laz and trunk fpc, Cocoa, x64, High Sierra.

It's funny.

xinyiman

• Lazarus and Free Pascal italian community
I tried to install it as you say. I downloaded fpcdeluxe today and installed lazarus ide cocoa. But it generates the error you find in the attached image. Do you know why?

EDIT: trunk version
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 03:00:53 pm by xinyiman »
Win10, Ubuntu and Mac
Lazarus: 2.1.0
FPC: 3.3.1

Trenatos

• MarcusFernstrom.com
I don't know why it does that, but there's a workaround by clicking Ok and then rebuilding Lazarus through the GUI.

DonAlfredo

I am still investigating this issue ... have yet to find the cause and the fix however.

Trenatos

• MarcusFernstrom.com
Thanks for looking into it @DonAlfredo, if you find it, please share as I'm curious about getting into helping with widget development and would like to learn more about it.

jmpessoa

I don't know why it does that, but there's a workaround by clicking Ok and then rebuilding Lazarus through the GUI.

@Don Alfredo, In my installation the "Configure Build Lazarus"...  "Combobox/Target CPU"  don't have    "x86_64"  item/content....
Lamw: Lazarus Android Module Wizard
https://github.com/jmpessoa/lazandroidmodulewizard

Trenatos

• MarcusFernstrom.com
@jmpessoa uh, that's weird, I've never not had that option..

MISV

I can recreate this problem in a demo project if the form contains virtual treeview

See this thread:
http://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,41930.0.html

If you can duplicate the problem in other circumstances - please see this Lazarus bug report as well:
https://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=34002

Currently I have have reported 4 different issues. But if you can reproduce without virtual string tree - please either:

• expand the above bug report with your experience (possibly using the demo project)
  • create a new bug report where it is mentioned virtual treeview is one of the "trigger" factors - but then also list your "trigger" factors
« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 11:14:52 am by MISV »

MISV

From Dimitry in the bug report

The issue is with Cocoa implementation of graphics functions. More specifically - clipping area.

TinyPortal © 2005-2018