Recent

Author Topic: Help with pas2js installation  (Read 2927 times)

Ever

Help with pas2js installation
« on: August 01, 2018, 11:39:46 pm »
regards

I have downloaded version 0.9.9 of pas2js to carry out its installation in Lazarus 1.8.4 on windows 10. The drawback I have is that when I unzip the file and guided by the installation process shown at wiki.freepascal.org / lazarus_pas2js_integration, I get that the pas2jsdsgn.lpk file is nowhere to be found. The .lpk files contained in the different folders do not work either. Where can I get the component with all the necessary files for a correct installation.

First of all, Thanks

Ever Delgado

Phil

Re: Help with pas2js installation
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2018, 11:41:17 pm »
   I have downloaded version 0.9.9 of pas2js to carry out its installation in Lazarus 1.8.4 on windows 10. The drawback I have is that when I unzip the file and guided by the installation process shown at wiki.freepascal.org / lazarus_pas2js_integration, I get that the pas2jsdsgn.lpk file is nowhere to be found. The .lpk files contained in the different folders do not work either. Where can I get the component with all the necessary files for a correct installation.

You need to compile and use Lazarus from trunk, not 1.8.4.

Ever

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2018, 11:53:00 pm »
I understand, thanks for your help!!!

Phil

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2018, 12:03:24 am »
I understand, thanks for your help!!!

See part 4 of the Mapbox series here:

https://macpgmr.github.io/

Any text editor will do; you don't really need Lazarus for anything. Better a bit of knowledge of JS and Web technologies.

TinyPortal © 2005-2018