Forum > FV/Textmode IDE

[SOLVED] Does not exist console IDE in FreeBSD

(1/1)

myauker:
Good day!

I want start teach my son and I want to do that in plain console. My OS is FreeBSD 12-STABLE, I'm install such ports:

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---fpc-3.0.4                      Free Pascal compiler with Turbo and Delphifpc-base-3.0.4                 Meta package to install all of the Free Pascal basefpc-chm-3.0.4                  Free Pascal unit to manipulate chm filesfpc-dblib-3.0.4                Free Pascal DB-Library and FreeTDS unitfpc-fastcgi-3.0.4              Free Pascal fastcgi unitfpc-fcl-async-3.0.4            Free Pascal asynchronous event management (FCL)fpc-fcl-base-3.0.4             Free Pascal Component Library basefpc-fcl-db-3.0.4               Free Pascal Database Library (FCL)fpc-fcl-fpcunit-3.0.4          Free Pascal unit testing library (FCL)fpc-fcl-json-3.0.4_1           Free Pascal JavaScript Object Notation implemenation (FCL)fpc-fcl-net-3.0.4              Free Pascal network interfaces (FCL)fpc-fcl-passrc-3.0.4_1         Free Pascal language parsing library (FPC)fpc-fcl-res-3.0.4              Free Pascal resource handlers (FCL)fpc-fcl-web-3.0.4_1            Free Pascal web application libary (FCL)fpc-fcl-xml-3.0.4              Free Pascal XML and DOM library (FCL)fpc-fppkg-3.0.4                Free Pascal package manager unitfpc-gdbint-3.0.4               Free Pascal unit providing interface to gdbfpc-graph-3.0.4                Free Pascal interface to graphical applicationsfpc-httpd22-3.0.4              Free Pascal headers for Apache 2.2 series web serverfpc-httpd24-3.0.4              Free Pascal headers for Apache 2.4 series web serverfpc-ibase-3.0.4_1              Free Pascal interface to interbasefpc-iconvenc-3.0.4             Free Pascal unit to iconv libraryfpc-libcurl-3.0.4              Free Pascal interface to libcurlfpc-mysql-3.0.4                Free Pascal interface to MySQLfpc-odbc-3.0.4                 Free Pascal interface to ODBCfpc-openssl-3.0.4              Free Pascal unit for OpenSSLfpc-oracle-3.0.4               Free Pascal interface to Oraclefpc-pasjpeg-3.0.4              Handling JPEG files with Pascalfpc-postgres-3.0.4             Free Pascal interface to PostGreSQLfpc-pthreads-3.0.4             Free Pascal wrapper for the pthreads libraryfpc-pxlib-3.0.4                Free Pascal unit to read various Paradox filesfpc-regexpr-3.0.4              Free Pascal regular expression routinesfpc-rtl-extra-3.0.4            Free Pascal rtl-extra unitfpc-rtl-objpas-3.0.4_1         Free Pascal compatibility unit with Delphifpc-sdl-3.0.4                  Free Pascal interface to SDL libraryfpc-sqlite-3.0.4               Free Pascal interface to SQLitefpc-utils-3.0.4                Free Pascal Compiler utilitiesfpc-x11-3.0.4_2                Free Pascal interface to X windows serverBut in all How-To said that to start console IDE type command fp, but such binary is not exists :(
Please tell me what package I need to install for such IDE?

myauker:
Sorry guys!

I'm found it in package editors/fpc-ide

marcov:
Note that dividing the package into subpackages is what the porters do. The reference package is still the .tar.gz all in one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version