Recent

Author Topic: bgrabitmap and bgracontrols for Lazarus and Delphi  (Read 9611 times)

Edivando

bgrabitmap and bgracontrols for Lazarus and Delphi
« on: November 12, 2018, 12:42:31 am »
Boa tarde, estou migrando os fontes do bgrabitmap e bgracontrols  para  Mode delphi no fpc e para delphi xe2.
Os resultados já estão bem satisfatórios gostaria de saber se o fundador do projeto poderia trocar alguns emails para analizar o trabalho realizado e verificar a disponibilidade de unir meu trabalho ao tronco principal do projeto.
Desde já fico grato Edivando, Brasil.

Good afternoon, I'm migrating the bgrabitmap and bgracontrols sources to the delphi mode in fpc and to delphi VCL.
The results are great. I'd like to exchanged e-mails with project owner to analyze the quality and performance.
From now on I am grateful Edivando, Brazil.

lainz

• https://lainz.github.io/
Re: bgrabitmap and bgracontrols for Lazarus and Delphi
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2018, 02:03:25 am »
Hi, sure these changes are on BGRABitmap, so you need to talk with circular. If you also make changes on bgracontrol talk with me.

I think the best is you make a fork on GitHub with all the changes, so we can review that.

circular

• Personal webpage
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2018, 06:33:54 pm »
Hello!

That's an interesting idea. Do you have examples of change you suggest to do?

Regards
Conscience is the debugger of the mind

Edivando

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2018, 02:19:44 pm »
Bom dia estou estabilizando o codigo.
Assim que estiver rodando sem bugs eu posto os demos da aparencia no delphi.

Estou usando o codigo base sem mudanças maiores atraves de diretivas {$ifdef fpc} and {ifndef fpc} dessa forma o mesmo codigo esta compilando no lazarus e no delphi

outra coisa que precisei fazer para dar a compatibilidade foi tornar o codigo compativel com a diretira {$mode delphi} do fpc e a retirada de atribuições estilo c tais como "=+,=-,=*,=/" pois o delphi não suporta essa sintaxe.

Eu gostaria que voces (circular, lainz) após as mudanças no projeto estiverem estaveis analisasse e merge os fontes ao codigo original para que o componente melhorasse cada dia mais e com mais uma plataforma delphi .

Good morning, I'm stabilizing the code.
As soon as it is running without bugs I put the demos of the appearance in delphi.

I am using the base code without major changes through directives {$ ifdef fpc} and {ifndef fpc} so the same code is compiling in lazarus and delphi

another thing I needed to do to make compatibility was to make the code compatible with fpc's {$ mode delphi} directive and the removal of style assignments such as "= +, = -, = *, = /" since delphi does not supports this syntax.

I would like you (circular, lainz) after the changes in the project to be stable analyze and merge the sources to the original code so that the component improved every day more and with another platform delphi.

circular

• Personal webpage
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2018, 05:19:39 pm »
I am using the base code without major changes through directives {$ ifdef fpc} and {ifndef fpc} so the same code is compiling in lazarus and delphi
Ok

another thing I needed to do to make compatibility was to make the code compatible with fpc's {$ mode delphi} directive
I would rather not do such thing. I would like to look at some example together with you to see what are our options here.

and the removal of style assignments such as "= +, = -, = *, = /" since delphi does not supports this syntax.
:o That's a pity I like those very much. But I guess I could live without them.

I would like you (circular, lainz) after the changes in the project to be stable analyze and merge the sources to the original code so that the component improved every day more and with another platform delphi.
That's understandable. Though if we identify all the type of changes to do and agree on it, it would be better not to wait to long to start implementing it because as time goes on, the code might change and this may be complicated to merge.

RAW

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2018, 06:20:54 pm »
BGRA Bitmap and Delphi VCL ... Interesting !!!

Is this only intended to work with modern Delphi Versions?
(XE2 to XE10)

Or is there any way planned to make this working with D2006 (TurboDelphi), 2007, 2009, 2010 ?

I'm just curious ...  :)
Windows 7 Pro (x64 Sp1) & Windows XP Pro (x86 Sp3).

lainz

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2018, 01:13:48 am »
I think we can discuss it right here and don't keep it as a secret  :)

Edivando

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2018, 01:33:14 am »
Não é segredo eh devido a problemas linguisticos. Eu nao falo ingles fluente.
Tenhos as tarefas do dia a dia da minha empresa fica bem corrido pra lidar com os problema diarios, mexer no BGRABitmap e BRGAControls ficar analizando a sintaxe dos post, pois o maior public fala ingles e eu portugues.
No forum o tamanho maximo da imagem é 250 k um simples print screen fica bem maior ai tenho que ficar diminuindo a resolução para poder posta no forum.

Quero usar as duas bibliotecas nos meus sistemas, por isso meu esforço solitario para migrar para o delphi.Mais nao quero que as alterações que fiz fique desatualizadas por nao estar no tronco principal dos fontes.

Sei que com contribuintes do mundo Delphi os componentes BGRABitmap e BGRAControls poderam abrir uma publico ainda maior e uma mair facilidade na portabilidade de programas Bonitos do delphi para Lazarus. Inclusive esse eh meu principal objetivo sair do delphi sem perder a aparencia dos meus sistemas.
 E com a evolução dessas bibliotecas num futuro proximo sei que isso se tornara uma realidade.

Desculpe meu ingles usei o google translator para agilizar nas respostas.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's no secret eh because of linguistic problems. I do not speak fluent english.
I have the tasks of the day to day of my company is well run to deal with the daily problems, to move in the BGRABitmap and BRGAControls to be analyzing the syntax of the post, because the greater public speaks English and I Portuguese.
In the forum the maximum size of the image is 250k a simple print screen is much higher then I have to stay reducing the resolution to be posted on the forum.

I want to use both libraries on my systems, so my solitary effort to migrate to delphi. I do not want the changes I made to be outdated because they are not in the main trunk of the fonts.

I know that with contributors from the Delphi world the components BGRABitmap and BGRAControls could open up an even larger public and a mair facility in the portability of Pretty Delphi programs to Lazarus. Even this is my main goal to get out of delphi without losing the appearance of my systems.
 And with the evolution of these libraries in the near future I know that this had become a reality.

Sorry for my english I used google translator to speed up the answers.

lainz

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2018, 01:37:17 am »
Don't worry I can read Portuguese as well. But not speak it not write it.

If you want to make it simple upload what you have done now and I will test it. I have Delphi installed.

Edivando

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2018, 01:49:50 am »
Estou falando com o circular para ele analizar as mudanças que fiz assim que ele analizar e concordar com as mudanças ai passamos pro BGRAControls. te explicando as mudanças que fiz que no caso do BGRAControls foram poucas e ainda esta em fase de testes pois o redimencionar ainda preciso arrumar porem da forma que estou implementando não esta atrapalhando a implementação principal do LCL pois estou usando bastante diretiva para dar essa compatibilidade cruzada. Exemplo metodos override do lcl uso diretivas recriando o metodo como virtual no delhi buscando uma forma de dar essa compatibilidade na classe base para que nao altere nada nos componentes herdados.

Esse comentario foi apenas um exemplo das taticas que usei para nao mexer em nada que esta funcionando, testado e em produção por alguns usuarios.

lainz

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2018, 01:58:41 am »
It's ok. Simply I can't understand that way of contribution but it's ok. Circular can touch bgracontrols code as well.

For me will be simple to see the code and play with it.

circular

• Personal webpage
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2018, 03:45:58 pm »
I think we can discuss it right here and don't keep it as a secret  :)
Indeed, I find it better to make this discussion public whenever possible.

Edivando I suppose you would like to exchange code and images but find it not possible on the forum because of the file size limit.

Regarding screenshots, I suggest you convert them to Jpeg to reduce their size, so that you can post them on the thread. You can have quite a good quality of image with a much lower file size.

Regarding code, there are various ways you can share it. I suggest you use a public code repository. Have you already used Git or Svn? Do you have a Github or Gitlab account?

Edivando

Re: bgrabitmap and bgracontrols for Lazarus and Delphi now on github
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2018, 02:54:07 pm »
bgrabitmap and bgracontrols for Lazarus and Delphi now on github.

Take a look at it and help improve compatibility and fix potential errors.

https://github.com/edivando-fpc/BGRABitmap

lainz

« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2018, 02:56:45 pm »
Hi thanks. I will try it soon.

lainz

« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2018, 04:16:48 pm »
Hi, seems that BGRABitmap compiles well, but I have a problem installing BGRAControls, it says can't find GraphType. If I add GraphType to package, it says it must remove it because it's already included in BGRABitmap.

Maybe something related with the paths?

TinyPortal © 2005-2018