Recent

Author Topic: Crowdfunding to speed up the development of pas2js and Lazarus Widgetset Pas2js  (Read 4232 times)

Edivando

Crowdfunding para acelerar o desenvolvimento do pas2js e Lazarus Widgetset com pas2js.

Criação de um fundo de doação para criação, manutenção e melhorias de um pas2js widgetset no Lazarus, compatível com os principais componentes da LCL. Onde esse fundo custear o desenvolvimento acelerado desse projeto com envolvimento dos principais envolvidos por ambos os projetos pas2js e Lazarus oferecendo um produto competitivo no mercado de hoje e trazendo a possibilidade de códigos Legados em lcl desktop sejam reaproveitados para uma plataforma web gerando grandes avanços para a comunidade, seus apoiadores e usuários.
Peço o envolvimento de todos os interessados para criar um ecossistema colaborativo e organizado. centrado nos criadores dos respectivos produtos onde com essa ajuda monetária podem focar exclusivamente a esse projeto, trazendo um ganho gigantesco ao nosso tão amado FPC/Lazarus/Pas2js
Peço que a comunidade discuta essa solução junto aos mantenedores dos projetos e os responsáveis viabilize a possibilidade de um Crowdfunding onde crie um valor de meta para tais implementações, pois num mundo de grandes empresas tais como Google (Material Design, AngularJS, Flutter), Oracle(Java), Twitter(Bootstrap), Apache(Cordova) e grandes soluções Open Source tais como JQuery, React, Vue, Ionic dentre muitos outros. O produto final usando essas soluções são excelentes programas para web e até outras plataformas. Esses "Concorrentes" estão nos deixando para trás numa velocidade incrível pois há muito dinheiro envolvido nesses projetos por grandes empresas financiadoras e somente trabalhando de forma semelhante (com financiamento dos interessados) poderemos ver nossas soluções (FPC/Lazarus/Pas2js) tão atrativas e competitivas quanto os citados acima e muitos outros não citados.

Atenciosamente

Edivando, Brasil

----------------------------- Google Translate -------------------------------------

Crowdfunding to speed up the development of pas2js and Lazarus Widgetset with pas2js.

Creation of a donation fund for the creation, maintenance and improvements of a pas2js widgetset in Lazarus, compatible with the main components of LCL. Where this fund finances the accelerated development of this project with the involvement of the main stakeholders of both pas2js and Lazarus projects offering a competitive product in today's market and bringing the possibility of legacy codes in the desktop to be reused for a web platform generating great advances for the community, its supporters and users.
I urge the involvement of all stakeholders to create a collaborative and organized ecosystem. centered on the creators of the respective products where with this monetary aid they can focus exclusively on this project, bringing a gigantic gain to our beloved FPC / Lazarus / Pas2js
I ask the community to discuss this solution with the project maintainers and the responsible ones to enable the possibility of a Crowdfunding where it creates a goal value for such implementations, because in a world of big companies such as Google (Material Design, AngularJS, Flutter), Oracle (Java), Twitter (Bootstrap), Apache (Cordova) and great Open Source solutions such as JQuery, React, Vue, Ionic among many others. The end product using these solutions are excellent programs for web and even other platforms. These "Competitors" are leaving us behind with incredible speed because there is a lot of money involved in these projects by large financing companies and only working in a similar way (with stakeholder financing) we can see our solutions (FPC / Lazarus / Pas2js) so attractive and competitive as mentioned above and many others not mentioned.

graciously

Edivando, Brazil

Edivando

Boa tarde,

Vejo que para projetos específicos onde os usuários estão procurando soluções com uma rapidez maior seria viável essa modalidade pois dessa forma o usuário poderia cobrar do andamento do processo pois de certa forma estaria ajudando diretamente no pagamento do projeto, porém sem direito aos fontes por se manterem open source.

Eu mesmo tenho minha empresa e tenho que colocar na balança o tempo necessário para uma solução ficar pronta (widgetset Pas2JS) ou comprar um produto fechado (TMS Web Core) .

Acho que dessa forma fica mais fácil pra quem precisa avaliar cenários para investir em escolhas tecnológicas.

Sinto que hoje da forma que esta, fica um pouco vago de quando um solução se tornará real para o uso pois depende de muitos contribuidores nos quais a maioria da comunidade nem sabe quem são os participantes e com um mercado tão competitivo e com tantas soluções para Web Open Source e de aparência maravilhosa, sinto que se a comunidade pascal não se tornar mais revolucionária  em alguns pontos poderemos ficar pra traz. Onde acarretaria falta de mão de obra qualificada para manutenção e inovações em nossos produtos.

Em um mundo desktop acho que as soluções FPC/Lazarus estão num grau de maturidade muito alto permitindo ao seus usuarios alta competitividade nos seus produtos.Porém no mundo mobile e web no cenário atual sinto que estamos bem atrasados e não custaria unir esforços com novas opções para investimento direto. Exemplo uma empresa oferece uma solução widgetset para Android com custo de X, as pessoas interessadas investem neste fundo até chegar ao valor contratado  e a empresa desenvolve a solução liberando ao projeto  FPC/Lazarus as bibliotecas desenvolvidas.Tudo isso controlado por um órgão FPC/Lazarus onde ditaria as mudanças necessárias, os cronogramas e tudo relacionado ao projeto.

Atenciosamente

Edivando, Brasil

----------------------------- Google Translate -------------------------------------

Good afternoon,

I see that for specific projects where users are looking for solutions with greater speed would be feasible this way because in this way the user could charge of the progress of the process because in a way it would be directly aiding in the payment of the project, but without the right to the sources to remain open source.

I myself have my company and I have to put in the balance the time it takes for a solution to be ready (widgetset Pas2JS) or buy a closed product (TMS Web Core).

I think this way it is easier for those who need to evaluate scenarios to invest in technological choices.

I feel that today as it is, it is a little vague of when a solution will become real for use because it depends on many contributors in which the majority of the community does not know who the participants are and with such a competitive market and with so many solutions for Open Source Web and wonderful appearance, I feel that if the paschal community does not become more revolutionary in some points we can stay behind. It would entail a shortage of skilled labor for maintenance and innovations in our products.

In a desktop world I think that FPC / Lazarus solutions are in a very high degree of maturity, allowing its users to be highly competitive in their products. But in the mobile and web world in the current scenario, I feel that we are well behind schedule and would not cost to join forces with new options for direct investment. Example a company offers a widgetset solution for Android with cost of X, the interested people invest in this fund until reaching the value contracted and the company develops the solution releasing to the project FPC / Lazarus the libraries developed. All this controlled by an organ FPC / Lazarus where it would dictate the necessary changes, the schedules and everything related to the project.

graciously

Edivando, Brazil

Edivando

Boa noite,

Estava me informando melhor a respeito da fundação freepascal (https://foundation.freepascal.org/about) para onde os fundos de doações são redirecionados. Uma Página Web pouco profissional para os padrões de hoje. O estatuto da fundação diz estar sendo traduzido para o inglês e devido a isso não está disponível no site (muito estranho isso devido a tanto tempo de existência da fundação) e a opção para afiliação está indisponível pois o estatuto está sob revisão(outra coisa muito estranha para uma fundação com tanto tempo de existência e existir apenas 3 filiados).

Acho que com uma política assim quem usa as ferramentas FPC/Lazarus/Pas2JS como uma solução completa para sua Software House  fica um pouco apreensivo por uma parte fundamental da fundação (A Gestão da fundação) ficar em segundo plano.

Vejo que se a comunidade quer ser projetos feitos usando as soluçoes FPC/Lazarus competitivas no cenário de TI temos que modernizar também essa situação pois parece que o interesse da comunidade não está sendo ouvida pela fundação da melhor forma possível.

Eu mesmo estou tentando dar ideias para uma revitalização da comunidade com novos nichos de contribuições e fui questionado pelo Michael com o seguinte texto:

“Why do you need a separate crowdfunding effort, if the Free Pascal and
Lazarus foundation has been created specially for this ?

Michael.”.

Não sei dizer se o michael seria o mesmo “Michael Van Canneyt (secretary)”  secretário da fundação Free Pascal, mais se for o mesmo fica um pouco estranho questionamentos como esse pelo cargo que ele representa.

Busco acima de tudo que meus produtos construídos com as soluções FPC/Lazarus  sejam competitivos no mercado e somente com uma política de colaboração transparente e efetiva vejo isso possível.

Repito gostaria de ver iniciativas crowdfunding onde esse processo de doações fosse mais transparentes e mais efetivas para o interesse dos doadores.

Peço a colaboração da comunidade que discuta sobre o assunto pois não adianta dar prioridade a detalhes pontuais tais como ícones, métodos anônimos, compatibilidade com alguma plataforma em desuso por grande período, quando o futura está jogando na nossa cara que só vamos permanecer com os nossos projetos (Sistemas e Códigos Legados) se o grupo central de desenvolvimento FPC/Lazarus/Pas2js forem transparentes com relação aos rumos a seguir, bem remunerados e permitir a participação da comunidade com relação às tomadas de decisão sobre os novos horizontes a seguir. Coisa que nao estou encontrando a cada dia que passa me aprofundando mais na comunidade.

Atenciosamente

Edivando, Brasil

Good night,

I was being told more about the freepascal foundation (https://foundation.freepascal.org/about) where donor funds are redirected. An Unprofessional Web Page by today's standards. The statute of the foundation claims to be being translated into English and because of this it is not available on the site (very strange because of the existence of the foundation) and the option for membership is unavailable because the statute is under review strange for a foundation with so much time of existence and to exist only 3 affiliated).

I think with such a policy anyone who uses the FPC / Lazarus / Pas2JS tools as a complete solution for their Software House gets a little apprehensive as a key part of the foundation (The Management of the foundation) stand in the background.

I see that if the community wants to be projects made using the competitive FPC / Lazarus solutions in the IT scenario we have to modernize this situation as well, it seems that the interest of the community is not being heard by the foundation in the best possible way.

I myself am trying to give ideas for a revitalization of the community with new niches of contributions and I was questioned by Michael with the following text:

"Why do you need a separate crowdfunding effort, if the Free Pascal and
Lazarus foundation has been created specially for this?

Michael. "

I do not know if Michael would be the same "Michael Van Canneyt (secretary)" secretary of the Free Pascal Foundation, but if it is the same it gets a little strange questionings like this for the position he represents.

I seek above all that my products built with FPC / Lazarus solutions are competitive in the market and only with a transparent and effective collaboration policy do I see this possible.

I repeat would like to see crowdfunding initiatives where this donation process would be more transparent and more effective for the interest of the donors.

I ask the collaboration of the community that discusses the subject because it is no use to give priority to specific details such as icons, anonymous methods, compatibility with some platform in disuse for a long period, when the future is playing in our face that we will only stay with our projects (Legacy Systems and Codes) if the central FPC / Lazarus / Pas2js development group are transparent with respect to the next, well-paid course and allow community participation in decision-making on the new horizons to follow. Thing that I'm not finding every day that passes me delving deeper into the community.

graciously

Edivando, Brazil

https://foundation.freepascal.org/about

About

The Free Pascal and Lazarus foundation is a non-profit organization whose
goal it is to promote Free Pascal and Lazarus programming. It also acts as a
sponsor for Free Pascal and Lazarus development: it attempts to raise funds
and sponsors specific features in the Lazarus and Free Pascal projects.
It does not own the Free Pascal or Lazarus code base, and the inclusion of
new features is always subject to the approval of the Free Pascal or Lazarus
teams.
Legalese
The Foundation has been established as a non-profit foundation in The
Netherlands as "Stichting Programming Free Pascal & Lazarus Foundation."
It has its official address at Edelstenenbaan 21, 3402 XA IJsselstein.
The bylaws and official statutory documents of the foundation will be published here, as soon as they have been translated to english.
Currently, the foundation has 3 members:
Detlef Overbeek (Chairmain)
Michael Van Canneyt (secretary)
Boian Mitov (Treasurer)
People wishing to become a member can apply here.

https://foundation.freepascal.org/register

Register as a member

The bylaws of the foundation are currently under revision.
As soon as they are complete, they will be put on the website for your consideration,
and at that time the registration page will be completed.

Edivando

Por favor peço encarecidamente que participem das listas de discussões sobre as o FPC/Lazarus/Pas2js onde os principais mantenedores dos projetos participam.

Se registre e participe das discussões.
Somente assim vamos ter um futuro melhor com nosso amado pascal no FPC/Lazarus/Pas2js

http://pas2js.38893.n8.nabble.com/   >>> discuções sobre Pas2js

http://free-pascal-lazarus.989080.n3.nabble.com/ >>> discuções sobre FPC/Lazarus

----------------------------------------- Google Translate -------------------------------------

Please encourage them to participate in the FPC / Lazarus / Pas2js discussion lists where the main project sponsors participate.

Register and join discussions.
Only then will we have a better future with our beloved pascal in FPC / Lazarus / Pas2js

http://pas2js.38893.n8.nabble.com/   >>> discussions about Pas2js

http://free-pascal-lazarus.989080.n3.nabble.com/   >>> discussions about FPC / Lazarus

Edivando

Ok se vocês pensam assim vou buscar apoio da comunidade para reformular a forma como os projetos do FPC/Lazarus/Pas2js são mantidos pela fundação. Vejo que apenas os interesses de poucos estão sendo priorizados e não da comunidade como um todo.   

Vou buscar apoio de projetos sólidos como o Mormort para ajudar nesses esforços e do NewPascal para ajudar nessa reestruturação.
Juha estava indignado por nao encontrar os links do pas2js no site da fundação e ficou contestando i michael do motivo e que havia coisa errada. Depois de perceber que o link do projeto pas2js para doação estava como pascal for javascript não questionou mais nada(Acho meio estranho uma reação dessas).

já que os principais mantenedores dos projetos não querem uma participação efetiva da comunidade nos futuros do FPC/Lazarus/Pas2JS acho uma iniciativa muito válida buscar interessados para uma reestruturação de uma nova fundação que coloquei como meta principal os interesses da comunidade.

Vejo que seria melhor juntar esforços para uma comunidade pascal forte e unida para alcançar benefícios a todos, porém da forma que está hoje vejo que nao eh dessa forma que está acontecendo.

Atenciosamente

Edivando, Brasil

Okay if you think so I will seek community support to rephrase how the FPC / Lazarus / Pas2js projects are maintained by the foundation. I see that only the interests of the few are being prioritized, not the community as a whole.

I will get support from solid projects like Mormort to help with these efforts and NewPascal to help with this restructuring.
Juha was outraged that he could not find pas2js' links on the foundation's website and he objected to Michael's motive and that there was something wrong. After realizing that the link of the pas2js project for donation was like pascal for javascript did not question anything else (I think it kind of strange a reaction of these).

since the main sponsors of the projects do not want an effective participation of the community in the FPC / Lazarus / Pas2JS futures. I think it is a very worthwhile initiative to seek out stakeholders for a restructuring of a new foundation that I have set as the main goal of the community's interests.

I see that it would be better to join forces for a strong and united paschal community to achieve benefits for all, but in the way it is today I see that it is not that way that is happening.

graciously

Edivando, Brazil

Edivando

Mormot and NewPascal forum

Only then will we have a better future with our beloved pascal in FPC / Lazarus / Pas2js

https://synopse.info/forum/viewtopic.php?id=4819

hnb

I will get support from solid projects like Mormort to help with these efforts and NewPascal to help with this restructuring.
Juha was outraged that he could not find pas2js' links on the foundation's website and he objected to Michael's motive and that there was something wrong. After realizing that the link of the pas2js project for donation was like pascal for javascript did not question anything else (I think it kind of strange a reaction of these).
Hello Edivando,

I am the maintainer of NewPascal.

Probably with the current and real owner of FPC foundation (Michael Van Canneyt) cooperation between NewPascal and FPC/FPC foundation is rather not possible (even if I would like to), because Michael personally decide to eliminate me from FPC development (AFAIK Michael is also administrator and owner of all FPC infrastructure).

There is lack of any "code of conduct", current FPC should be considered as "uncivilized" project where any of developer/contributor can be eliminated via personal taste of admin in one second.

As far as I understand even if "code of conduct" will be someday created my person/case is outside any "amnesty" because my case is considered as "lesson of maintaining of the project".

Mormot and NewPascal forum

https://synopse.info/forum/viewtopic.php?id=4819

Sure we can discuss about this in mORMot/NewPascal forum, why not :). 2019 is coming, new year new possibilities!
Checkout NewPascal initiative and donate beer - ready to use tuned FPC compiler + Lazarus for mORMot project

best regards,
Maciej Izak

TinyPortal © 2005-2018