Forum > Jobs

Built me a astrology website using lazarus

(1/3) > >>

Ajeet:
Hi I am looking for someone who codes as per specification and do annual maintanence of a astrology website with my 13 years of astrology research findings on ancient world over scriptures.i am a astrology researcher and donot have any knowledge of programming whatsoever

Coding rights with all security features shall be mine once project is done and the coder shall provide first 1- non disclosure agreement perpetual to the code
,The coder also will now from the date of NDA ,during his lifetime of and their after through direct /indirect way disclose any part of code to any third party

Kindly quote

mercurhyo:
do you sell the vaseline?  :D

Bart:
For €1000000 I will do it for you.
I can code whatever you want, I just hope you don't mind I feel that astrolgy is totally bollocks.

Sincerely yours,

Bart

Zath:

--- Quote from: Bart on March 12, 2019, 10:46:45 pm ---For €1000000 I will do it for you.
I can code whatever you want, I just hope you don't mind I feel that astrolgy is totally bollocks.

Sincerely yours,

Bart

--- End quote ---

50% up front of course.

To the OP, it's rather a hardfaced request. Good luck with your search.

440bx:

--- Quote from: Bart on March 12, 2019, 10:46:45 pm ---For €1000000 I will do it for you.

Sincerely yours,

Bart

--- End quote ---
Astrology is the compass of destiny.  I see it in his stars, if he pays €1000000 to have you do it, he will make 10 times that much but only if you pay me €10 to make the stars align properly for destiny to happen.  :D

Small price to pay for such great benefits.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version