Recent

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
General / Re: Free AI to use in local
« Last post by Dzandaa on Today at 10:40:01 am »
Hi,

@BSaidus

First, you need to define what type of AI you want to use.

If you're thinking of creating a system comparable to ChatGPT, then you're going to need a big computer, with one or more NVIDIA power cards, lots of memory and hard disk, and a lot of free time to train your model, not to mention data collection.

Training a model from a dataset can take hours or even days.

Most AI programs are written in Python and call libraries written in C and C++, and are more suited to the Linux world

The only 2 exceptions, as far as I know, are schuler's CAI, written in Pascal and allowing graphics acceleration thanks to OpenCL and Darknet/Yolo (specialized in fast object detection)

So, I advise first, if you want to use the Pascal, to take a look at the excellent work of Joao-Paulo Schuler (CAI) and try his examples.

Now, it is also possible to create a GUI in Pascal for an existing AI program and call it from the GUI.

I did it for Yolo/Darknet.

But the first thing to do is to define what your AI is going to be used for.

B->

« Last post by Thaddy on Today at 10:19:31 am »
well, it is not so much the code, but suffient enough data; TB's, gb's, not mb's.
Schuler has some links to public domain data sources.
chatGPT can be licensed to work off-line but requires your own datacenter! not just a network. And it is very expensive. What you obviously want to do is use something like chatGPT, general purpose AI, and that is in practice simply not possible or feasable to do locally and there are no open source solutions that you can run on a local network.
For example my simple voice recognition software using schuler's software required about 3-4gb data for only 7 voices to achieve 92% accuracy and then it can only couple it to the name, it does not understand words, just the sound of a voice using FFT to analyze the spectrum and feed that into schuler's neural network code.
The program itself is less than 2000 lines of code (excluding schuler's code). That is not the problem. The problem is the data needed and sufficient hardware capabillities to perform it in reasonable time.
OTOH for specific simple tasks, with e.g. Zadeh combinary logic you can do things like setting an iso value based on light intensity with increasing accuracy so that it operates on the collected data and learns from its use. That is less data intensive, but specific and that is not  what you mean.

Also note that one of the big three has the intention to open source its general purpose AI (I think it is facebook, meta) but as I said, it is all about the data and processing power. Less useful for you and me...
« Last post by BSaidus on Today at 10:03:59 am »
Thanks @Thaddy.
What I want really is :
   Some opensource ( Free engine ) that I can download and install ( generally small executable ), when executing it download some templates and install them, after that I can use it offline ( no internet connection ). And have a possibility to feed this IA.
      [-----------------]                       [---------------------------------------]   
      [ AI .exe engine] <---------------[Download DB template & go offline]
      [-----------------]                       [---------------------------------------]
       ^            ^
       |             |
       |             |
       |             |
       |             | (user1) ... (user2)   ( will use AI in office without internet 
       |
       |(user0 feed AI with adequate information concerning the office business).

The documents, informations feeded by user0 can't go online.
The final thing is the possiblity for me to exploite this AI with FPC/lazarus program (Ex: program feeding AI and exploiting AI is writing FPC/LAZARUS).

Thanks you.
LCL / Re: Controlling the behavior - JVCLLaz - JvDBLookUpCombo?
« Last post by rvk on Today at 08:31:48 am »
Or change London into MMMMMMMMMM (10x M)  ;)
Other / Re: A "leisure" question on Wirthian languages.
« Last post by Awkward on Today at 07:59:12 am »
i thinked, Strannik and XDS can compile itself.

PS. Thaddy, you can support terrorits as long as you want. but can you don't share your politic favourites on forum please? I not about your avatar (it your rights) but about your personal text below.
« Last post by Thaddy on Today at 07:36:24 am »
That depends on what you understand to be AI. If you want something close to chatGPT that will always need an internet connection. If you want to explore AI in a different, local meaning, why do you not have a look and explore the possibilities that the work of our member schuler has done for his PH.d.
See a.o. this thread:
https://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,39049.0.html

By now it is much more than just about neural networks (which is a form of A.I.)
If you want something more or find it too difficult - it is difficult - I wrote an interface proof of concept for chatGPT but that now requires a payed subscription and can not run locally unless you run your own datacenters.
schuler's work requires a lot of training data for most solutions but is theoretically very, very sound and earned him his PH.d in artificial intelligence.
There is no such thing as "easy" regarding AI. but schuler's work is world class, written in freepascal and can be used locally. (if you put the effort in for the needed training data)
He is also very helpful and active on this forum.

A few experiments I have done myself with his software is simple voice recognition where the model can recognize the voice of all four members in the household and the two dogs and the cat too. Took me over a year... be prepared. I based that on his picture recognition example and used the wave forms of the voices in the same manner.
It can do this: recognize a voice and print the name of who is speaking miauwing or barking with about 92% accuracy. Nothing more...

for an introduction in fuzzy logic, which is much easier to understand and also a base of aI i wrote a zadeh logic a couple of years ago:
https://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,41144.msg295348.html#msg295348
If you can work with that, you will probably also understand schuler's code.
basically, you define ranges you want to explore, feed data in the zadeh logic, which can determine or narrow down these ranges for likelyhood, which ultimately can be narrowed down to ternary logic and in the ideal case to simple boolean logic. So zadeh enables you to narrow down your initial assumptions. Neural networks are based on similar, but different theory: essentially multi-dimensional. Both rely on training data, though, although Zadeh's logic can be used in embedded systems because it is very lightweight. note that the ternary logic I wrote for Rosetta code is a much improved version than the one on this forum, so use that if you want to reduce from the distributions calculated from the Zadeh logic.
Third party / Re: Big Numbers Math
« Last post by Thaddy on Today at 07:22:49 am »
Well, the notation seems a good idea, but note there are many good biginteger - and so by extension through scaling also floats - for Object Pascal. Even one or two in the standard distribution. Their range is usually in principle infinite at the cost of being exponentially very slow.
« Last post by Thaddy on Today at 07:17:21 am »
There also must be made a very big distinction between the languages that are self-hosting and the languages that are basically C or C++ compiled. Freepascal can compile itself.
« Last post by Leledumbo on Today at 07:16:12 am »
I don't know if 32bit binaries can run under
64 bit Linux.
It can, on distros still providing lib32/multilib support (read: not all).
General / Re: how to change the color font and background of a button
« Last post by Thaddy on Today at 07:14:33 am »
you can in Delphi do that with at least TBitBtn and TSpeedBtn
How? In Delphi they even don't have a Color property. Just checked with D7, XE2 and XE 11.3 (see screenshot)
As I remember right, the color property was at some point removed, that is correct. But D7..2007 still had it for Tbitbtn and it worked.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

TinyPortal © 2005-2018