Recent

Author Topic: laztoapk and laz4android  (Read 5034 times)

Kamau

• Old Delphi programmer
laztoapk and laz4android
« on: June 16, 2014, 11:14:19 am »
Thank you for all your work and effort with laztoapk and laz4android.

I downloaded the most current laztoapk and when installing I let the installer download sdk, ndk and laz4android.

The laz4android is compiled and installed. The sdk,zip and ndk.zip are not unzipped, but I did that myself just in C:\laztoapk\donwloads\sdk and C:\laztoakp\downloads\ndk

I did this on a fresh installation of XP-Pro. I also installed Java jdk-7u25-windows-i586.

Issue #1

Now I would have expected that this would have satisfied the laztoapk, but obviously there are some files missing because I get the error message:

No build-tools found in SDK-path <C:\laztoapk\downloads\sdk\android-sdk-windows\build-toold\> Did you install the android SDK and setup the correct SDK-path?

SDK Manager reports that SDK Tools are installed.

In the laztoapk screen the two drop down boxes on the left report:

"No NDK platfom found"

"No SDK Build-Tools found"

JDK path seems to be in order.

What am I overlooking here?

Issue #2

When starting the IDE and writing a very simple program in laz4android and trying to compile it for "Target OS = android" and "Target CPU family = arm" I get the following error when compiling:

gtk2\gtk2int.pas(36,6) Fatal: Can't find unit XLib used by Gtk2Int

Your advice would be highly appreciated.

Regards

Kamau

DelphiFreak

• Fresh sound.
Re: laztoapk and laz4android
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2014, 11:56:51 am »
Hi,

laztoapk is open source.

Look at method <TfrmApkManager.DetectInstalledNDKPlatforms> and <TfrmApkManager.DetectInstalledSDKBuildTools>

here
http://sourceforge.net/p/laztoapk/svn/HEAD/tree/trunk/source/apkmanagermain.pas

This may give you a hint for Issue #1

Linux Mint 20.3, Lazarus 2.3, Windows 10, Delphi 10.3 Rio, Delphi 11.1 Alexandria

TinyPortal © 2005-2018